How can we help you?
How do I integrate my Synergo account with Zoom?
As Synergo is a portal that helps businesses collaborate better, our most prominent product, chat for business, has been ascending in popularity among our customers. With more and more features added to our chat platform, you now can also conduct a video conference from the chat module using integrations with Zoom.
Synergo allows you to create Zoom meetings with your team directly from your Chat Groups through the following steps:
1. navigate to the chat module and either create a new message or select a pre-existing chat where the Zoom meeting is to be made.
2. click on the “more items” menu on the upper right corner and choose “Zoom” to create the meeting.
1. On clicking the “Zoom” button, you will be automatically redirected to an authorization page where you are required to sign in and authorize the process. Synergo will be automatically installed to your Zoom account.
2. You will then be redirected to a page which will contain your Meeting Link, First and Last Name. Concurrently, Synergo’s Zoom Integration App will generate a message containing the meeting link in the preferred group where the Zoom meeting has been made.
1. Log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom app marketplace
2. Click Manage > Installed apps
3. Click on the Synergo app
4. Click Uninstall